What to do if your Metronet internet isn't working
If you are experiencing a disruption of your Metronet service, follow these steps to troubleshoot:
1) Log into your myMetronet customer portal to check for service disruption alerts.
If you don't see an alert, continue to the next troubleshooting step.
2) Make sure your monthly payments are up to date.
Late payments may cause a disruption of your service. Check your account status in the myMetronet Customer Portal.
3) Is your power out?
If so, wait until your power is restored and then check to see if your service is working.
4) If your power is on but your internet is not working...
Please power cycle your equipment by unplugging from the power source for at least 10 seconds before plugging back in.
5) Are your devices connected properly?
Check to confirm that cords are securely connected and no cables have come loose.
6) If the above items have not resolved your service issue, you may be part of a network outage.
If so, know that our teams are working to restore your services as quickly as possible. Please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.