Metronet’s accessibility offerings allow our visually and hearing impaired customers to enjoy their Metronet services. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 877-407-3224 to learn more about our accessible offerings or if you would like assistance in using our website.
Visual Assistance for our customers who are blind or visually impaired:
- Audible Navigation – Viewers of our video service have the option to hear the on-screen text menus and program guides read to them when using our navigation devices.
- Audio Description – When provided by the television program, viewers of our video service may listen to an audio-narration describing the program’s key visual elements.
- Directory Assistance/Operator Services – Eligible telephone customers may receive discounted or free Directory Assistance and/or Operator Assisted service.
- Billing – Customers may call our Customer Service Department to have their monthly bill read to them.
Audio Assistance for our customers who are deaf or hard of hearing:
- Closed Captioning – Viewers of our video service may press a single button on our navigation device to see the audio portion of a program.
- Caller ID – Customers having both our telephone and video service may see the identity of incoming phone calls on the television screen.
- TTY Service – Our telephone service is compatible with TTY (text telephone) equipment.
Click here for our Accessible Set-Top Box User Guide or call our Customer Service Department at 877-407-3224 for assistance.
Please contact Metronet with any concerns or complaints regarding our Accessibility options:
Mail: Metronet Accessibility, Attn: Regulatory Department, 3701 Communications Way, Evansville, IN 47715